Jumat, 20 Mei 2016

MAKE 50 PLUS A DAY with 140 CREDIT PACKS!


Hi folks, another quick post to say I am on 140 Credit Packs, which in less that 18 hours earned $50. Currently, the packs are returning approximately 65 cents PLUS, each per day!

So as you can see from the stats above, $50 is in my "AVAILABLE ACCOUNT BALANCE". That is money I can withdraw if I want, or I can use it to re-purchase another Credit Pack.
Imagine the return on 600, 900 or 1200 Credit Packs !!! 

You will also see my "AVAILABLE ADVERTISING FUND", is over $90 too. This can be used to purchase the next level Membership too.

I will be posting daily results this week so you can see exactly what kind of returns are possible if you want to make money with My Advertising Pays.    

Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: