Selasa, 17 Mei 2016

Motivational Quotes Never Give Up

Ever felt like giving up on your quest to make money online as a teen or college student? I know I have, but one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life is sticking through the difficult times when I felt like I was wasting my time and never giving up. While one method may not work for you, keep trying, youre bound to find that one method that makes you rich. I was feeling extra motivated today so I thought I would share 20 of my all time favorite quotes to keep you going. 

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.  –Robert Frost

If you can dream it, you can do it. –Walt Disney

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan

The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls. – Winston Churchill
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Motivation alone is not enough.If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot. – Jim Rohn
Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. – John F. Kennedy
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place - Unknown


Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: